Body Scrub with Vichy Shower
Body Scrubs with Vichy Shower
Many women are overloaded with the perpetual to-do list, and often put themselves at the bottom of that list. One way you can put yourself at the top again is to engage in self-care by getting regular body scrubs. There are various types of body scrubs, depending on your personal preferences and needs. There are also various benefits to body scrubs, some of which you may not even be aware of.
- Benefit #1 – Skin Glow One of the biggest benefits to body scrubs, particularly the salt scrub, is the glow that your skin is left with.
- Benefit #2 – Exfoliating It might seem like an obvious benefit to mention, but body scrubs are a great way to exfoliate dead skin cells. This paves the way for fresh new cells to regenerate and leaves you looking and feeling fabulous. Planning a body scrub for exfoliating benefits is best in the fall and spring, right before you start to tan and when your tan starts to fade. Otherwise, salt scrubs are great for exfoliation.
- Benefit #3 – Increasing Flow When you get a body scrub or give one to yourself, you are encouraging the natural flow of circulation and bodily fluids within. When you have a professional massage therapist apply the body scrub, a massage can be incorporated. This will increase the correct circulation and flow benefits.
- Benefit #4 – Improve Cellulite and Aging There are some claims that certain types of body scrubs can actually improve the look of aging and dimpled skin from cellulite.
- Benefit #5 – Relaxation Treating yourself to a body scrub, especially when combined with a massage, is just plain relaxing. Having a body scrub done by a professional allows you to incur the benefit without the mess or stress.
The Vichy Shower was designed in Vichy, France as one of the hydrokinetic treatments. The Vishy shower body treatment consists of a waterproof massage table and a set of many shower heads that rain down pressured water to your body, while you are lying on the table; providing a relaxing and therapeutic water massage.
The health benefits include
Relief of muscular tension, stimulation of circulation, deep relaxation , renewed energy, eliminatiuion of toxins.
You lie comfortably on a bed situated under a rainbar with many rotating showerheads that cover the whole body with a warm shower.
The body is exfoliated & jet temperature & strength regulated and guided by your therapist to areas holding tension. The perfect compliment to a massage.
Cocoa Truffle Scrub with Vichy Shower $95
This scrub will have Cocoa which are rich in phenols and flavonoids which are strong antioxidants that reduces free-radical damage, this keeping the skin youthful in appearance.
Citrus Body Scrub with Vichy Shower $95
The body scrub has a refreshing lemon-lime scent, leaving a slight oily film, but that absorbs into skin after a while, leaving it soft and hydrated.
Aromatherapy Mineral Scrub with Vichy Shower $95
A relaxing body polish using mineral salts massaged into skin to scrub away dry skin cells, leaving it soft and younger looking. Choose energizing or mineral salts.
French Lavendar Scrub with Vichy Shower $95
Imagine stretching out in a sunny field of lavender soothing flowers with this wonderfully scented body scrub. This lavender scrub gently exfoliates leaving the skin soft and glowing.